2016 Championships and NSCRO Playoff AdvancementNov, 7th 2016
2016 UpSCRC Championship Matches SetSep, 29th 2016
2016 Post Season StandingsOct, 10th 2016
Ithaca Capture's Grove City Seven's QualifierApr, 18th 2016
2016 Games Schedule ReleasedMar, 21st 2016
NSCRO Northeast ChampionshipsNov, 22nd 2015
Saratoga Northeast QualifiersNov, 15th 2015
All Matches are scheduled for 1pm UNLESS STATED DIFFERENTLY ON THE SCHEDULE.
Game Day Requirements:
- 4 points for a win
- 2 points for a tie
- 1 Bonus point for scoring four or more tries in a match
- 1 Bonus point for losing by seven points or fewer
- 0 Points for a loss by eight points or more (Not withstanding 1 bonus point for scoring 4 tries or more)
- A forfeited game will earn the winning side 4 points for a win plus 1 bonus point based on a score of 28-0
- Ties: There is no overtime in league play.Ties are entered into the standings and each team is awarded appropriate points.
- "Mercy Rule" In the spirit of the game, the following will be effect for all league matches: In order to avoid the situation where a team is forced to attempt to score as many points as possible in a match in an attempt to secure a higher finish, we are capping the point differential in a match at 40. Once a team reaches a 40 point lead, the score is frozen. The game continues and the teams will play the game out. For example, if a team gets a 45-5 lead the game continues and the score in the standings will be listed as 45-5 regardless of the actual final score (even if the final point differential is less than 40).